The administrators of personal data obtained via the website https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.krakus.com__;!!M_VjBzFLF8g!fYlHBXyYqxZnQWjJ7DPpj6ZRwMDS6MNw3w3dhsOYhl5CAx2j0akPkwhTv2WDzeztR-k_-A$ (hereinafter referred to: “Site“) are jointly the companies of the Smithfield Polska Group, bound by a co-administration agreement (hereinafter referred to “Joint Cpntrollers”). An excerpt from the agreement was published, among others, on the website: http://www.animex.pl (in the “Personal data of the Smithfield Polska Group” tab). It is these entities that determine the purposes and methods of processing your personal data.
The Joint Controllers have designated the following point of contact for data subjects: Smithfield Polska Personal Data Protection Office: ul. Chałubińskiego 8, 00-613 Warsaw, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to monitor the correct compliance with the principles of personal data protection, the Joint Controllers have appointed the Data Protection Officer; you can contact them electronically by sending a message to the following e-mail: email@example.com .
The Joint Controllers ensure the protection of personal data and privacy of visitors to the Site(hereinafter referred to as: “Users“). Personal data collected via the Site are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR“).
There is a YouTube plug on the Site, after clicking which the User is sent to the social profile of Krakus products posted on YouTube. As a result, User data are also transferred to the above-mentioned website and, in the narrow scope of processing, which is the collection of data and their transmission to the above-mentioned website, the administrators of the User data are jointly the Joint Controllers and Google Ireland Ltd. You can find detailed information on data processing by Google Ireland Ltd. at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl&gl=pl__;!!M_VjBzFLF8g!fYlHBXyYqxZnQWjJ7DPpj6ZRwMDS6MNw3w3dhsOYhl5CAx2j0akPkwhTv2WDzeyDetZoZA$ .
We want each User to know exactly how they can protect both their personal data and their privacy. Therefore, please read the information below carefully.
The User personal data is processed by the Joint Controllers for the purpose of:
- fulfilment of the obligations imposed on the Joint Controllers by the provisions of law;
- ensuring the proper display of the Website on the device used by the User, adapting the content of the Site to the preferences of Users and its continuous optimisation, including the use of Google Analytics, as well as to popularise the Site and the social profile of products under the Krakus brand posted on YouTube (legitimate purpose of the Joint Controllers);
The legal basis for the processing of the User personal data is, respectively:
- Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR – to the extent that personal data are processed due to legal obligations;
- Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR – to the extent that personal data is processed in order to ensure the proper display of the Site on the device used by the User, adapt the content of the Website to the preferences of Users and its continuous optimisation, including the use of Google Analytics, as well as to popularise the Site and social profile of products under the Krakus brand posted on YouTube.
The recipients of the personal data provided by the User are suppliers of goods and services necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes and entities entrusted with the processing of the User personal data by the Joint Controllers.
In the scope of processing User data for statistical purposes, the recipient of their data is Google Inc. based in the USA.
As regards the processing of User data in order to popularise the Site and the social profile of products under the Krakus brand on YouTube, the recipient of his data is Google Ireland Ltd.
The User personal data will be stored:
- in the case of personal data processed in order to fulfil obligations resulting from legal provisions – until the fulfilment of these obligations and for the period required by law;
- in the case of personal data processed in connection with the legitimate interest of the Joint Collectors – until the legitimate interests of the Joint Collectors are fulfilled constituting the basis for this processing or until an objection to such processing is raised.
The User has the right to access personal data, as well as the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, or transfer them, and the right to object to their processing. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies are small files saved on the User computer, in which the settings and other information related to the use of the Site of the Joint Controllers are stored. Cookies make it possible to recognise the basic parameters of the User device and thus to properly display the Site. They are also necessary to ensure the continuity of the User session.
Cookies are collected, among others, by the following data related to the User use of the Website: type of browser used, operating system used, URL of the previously visited page, time of sending the query to the server,computer IP address.
- ensuring the correct operation of the Site and its display on the User device;
- analyses and research, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Site, which allows the Site to be adapted to the preferences of its Users.
The Joint Collectors use two types of cookies:
- session cookies which are deleted from the User device memory after the end of the browser session;
- persistent cookies which are stored in the memory of the User end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired.
Cookies collected via the Site are not used for marketing purposes, including determining individual preferences of the User based on the activities undertaken on the Site.
Detailed information on the cookies used by the Google Analytics tool can be found at the following address: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://policies.google.com/technologies/types__;!!M_VjBzFLF8g!fYlHBXyYqxZnQWjJ7DPpj6ZRwMDS6MNw3w3dhsOYhl5CAx2j0akPkwhTv2WDzewhAo2g6A$ and https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=pl__;!!M_VjBzFLF8g!fYlHBXyYqxZnQWjJ7DPpj6ZRwMDS6MNw3w3dhsOYhl5CAx2j0akPkwhTv2WDzezdUGHy2w$ .
You can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser you use.