- 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons of sweet pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons of mustard seeds
- Half a teaspoon of chilli
- Half a teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of marjoram
- Half a teaspoon of ground coriander
- 0.5–1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- Half a teaspoon of smoked pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered curry
Put all spices in a jar and mix thoroughly. Score the sausage with a knife on each side and sprinkle it thoroughly with the seasoning (you can also brush the sausage with oil, sprinkle it with seasoning ,and leave it to marinate overnight).
Grill the sausage as usual. Serve with baked potatoes and pickles.