There are salads and there are salads. Our proposal belongs to the latter category.
- 1 pack of bacon in slices from Morliny
- 2 ripe avocados
- 350 g (10.5 oz) of chicken fillet
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 medium-sized green cucumber
- Roasted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, linseed, pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1–2 pressed cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and fry on a grill or classic pan. When it cools down, dice it.
Fry the bacon in a pan or bake it in the oven until crispy.
Peel and dice the avocado. Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
Use a separate dish to mix the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad with the ready sauce.